As part of its development, NETCO Group Brussels is looking for an accountant within its administrative & financial team: a reliable and competent support team member at the service of several entities (Communication & Design agencies) to ensure their accounting, financial and administrative management. You will report to the Administrative and Financial Director and you will have to work on the accounting of the various companies of the Netco group in Brussels (LIELENS, MONALISA)
You will have as main missions:
- The entry and follow-up of the group's overhead invoices.
- Establishment of customer invoicing
- Ensure the daily monitoring of cash positions (input)
- Partially manage the customer accounts (monitoring, dunning)
- Prepare and make payments
- Respond to requests for specific financial information asked by the management
- Take charge of VAT declarations
Job offer requirements
- With a higher education in accounting and finance (Bachelor's degree in essential accounting), you have a first experience in a similar position or in an accounting firm, where you managed the jobs in complete autonomy and you feel comfortable in the various missions listed above.
- Rigorous while being agile, you are also recognized for your team spirit and adaptability.
- Bilingual FR/NL is essential.
- Permanent contract
- Working time: 38h
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Remuneration: according to profile